Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dirt Paths

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt." - Social Hiker. Well I think theres something about taking thoose dirt paths because you find the unexpected. Discovery is one of the most beautiful things. Thats why I love this quote. Ben's take on it was not all paths you take are easy so I guess this quote has a number of possibilities. Anyways Tonight I blogging Dead Dolls @ We Love RP Event. Margaery is maked 25% off at the event too. I love the long skirt and the sexy triangle cut out. Mixed with the shimming gold waist band. I think its good to say that I lovvve this dress. I added it with some of my favourite Madrid Solo make up's called Sioban and Insanity Plea. I love the elegance and soft swirls around my eyes hinting some lilac and the dramatic soft shimmer of Insanity Plea on my lips. Madrid is amazing if you are looking for something dramatic. I  hope you enjoy We love RP and Madrid Solo.

Want Items:
Dress: Margaery from Dead Dolls - We <3 RP
Hair: The Meadow from Vanity Hair
Jewels: Desire from Finesmith
Make Up: Sioban Upper and Insanity Plea Lips from Madrid Solo
Teeth from Shake Up
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Slouch Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment