Tuesday 28 October 2014

Winter In Me

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/15503656445
"When the autumn colors pass. Through the season's hourglass. Once again, there is winter in me" - Skylar Grey Winter In me. After Halloween it seems Winter is in well swing even though its cold and dark when you wake up. Winter is a beautiful season full of snow, warm nights in and family occasions. One of my favorite times of the year. So Today talking about Halloween. Finesmith has a Halloween Pry Hunt going on and you can get lots of amazing Halloween inspired creations including my top I am wearing in this post which has bat wings on the back. I mixed it with one of Emo-tions newest hairs called Princess 2 which I really love the style its pretty but edgy at the same time. Finishing my look with Madrid Solo and her a ray of Make Ups. If you are looking for an dramatic look this is the place to visit. Happy Halloween for Friday!

Want Items:
Top: Bat Shirt from Finesmith - Finesmith Pry Hunt
Hair: Princess 2 from Emo-tions
Jewels: Arena Earrings from Finesmith
Make Up: Cosmo and Parisian from Madrid Solo
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Handy from Infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment