Friday 10 October 2014

Queen Of Everything.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/15227189829
Queen Of Everything! So The Title... Well Its my RL birthday and well I am 29! Eek! Anyway my Niece bought me a keyring and it says "Queen of Everything". Bless her, Shes only 8 and already knows who is Boss! So back to blogging, Today I decided to Blog some VoguE which is actually a sneak preview as it isn't released in Main store until tomorrow. Aren't you excited? Fall brings us elegance with Fur and sequins and I for one couldn't be anymore excited. I mixed it with Yes! Gizza! These beautiful pearls are one of their NEW jewels and well I am in love! I love how I can literally wear them with everything! Last Stop was Uber! Where I got this elegant beautiful Fiery hair which is just to die for! Big and bouncy and definitely me! Have an exciting Friday :)

Want Items:
Dress: Helina Dress from VoguE
Jewels: Pearl Set from Gizza
Hair: Vixen from Truth - Uber Event
Make Up: Eyeshadow Sliver from Shake Up
                 Catliner 009 from CStar
                 Leah Lipstick from Glam Affair
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment