Monday 20 October 2014

Fall Down At Your Door

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
"But I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more.Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door" - The Proclaimers 500 Miles. So yesterday I was watching X-Factor UK and Jay James sang this song and I never really properly listened to it before and I love it! The lyrics are beautiful! I wish I had my 20's in the 80's because it was a decade of Amazingness! Anyway today I wearing VoguE's newest release and its all about the leather and Fur this Season! I love the fur encased arms and bootleg on the leggings so sexy and edgy! If you are a VoguE Superfan like myself - We are looking for store models. Fancy it? Vogue Blog! Come join the family.

Want Items: 
Outfit: Paegan from VoguE
Hair: Salome Hair from Lelutka
Make Up: Punk Eyeshadow from MONS
Color Gloss from Shake Up
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush
Jewels: Vintage Ring from Shake Up
Pose: Slouch Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment