Thursday 16 October 2014

BCF: Bang Bang

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/15227189829
I have been doing a course this week which involves sitting on a PC so that's my excuse for lacks of Blogs again. Anyway The Boho Culture Fair is all about bright colors and flowers and Nya's Shop hit the nail on the head. This fabulous little jumpsuit is everything a Boho chic needs with the bright colors hugging your body and the shorts add a bit of cuteness to this bright outfit. I added it with another release at The Boho Culture Fair from Wow Skins which was this skin called Nessie. The detail is amazing and has every applier your heart desires as well as coming in 4 different tones. Another new item I am Blogging is my bright red hair which is from one of my favorite new hair stores called Runaway and this style is an exclusive for The Mystic Realms Fair

Want Items:
Jumpsuit: Boho Jumpsuit from Nya's Shop - BCF
Skin: Nessie Skin from Wow Skins - BCF
Hair: Kayako Hair from Runaway - MR
Make Up: Hippie Eyeliner from MONS
Catliner 009 from CStar
Hurting Lips - Gloss from Go &See
Jewels: Prelude from WTG
Pose: Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment