Thursday 24 July 2014

TAF: West Coast

I Love me some Lana Del Rey and I adore this song called West Coat "On the balcony and I'm saying
Move baby, move baby, I'm in love!" And Why do I love this song? Its full of Summer and her voice! Omgosh its to die for! I especially love the cover from Grace Vardell.

So you know I saw a Tankini like this I want in RL and then bam! I log in and Wappen has made it in SL for The Aloha Fair! The amazing top comes in 4 different patterns, of course I selected the palm trees! The Fair sruns 28th July - Aug 11th. The Event is full of Hawaii fun from Exclusive Items, Gifts and Gachas! 4 days to go and soooo worth a visit to the beautiful Sims. 
Second Event I am blogging Today is Yes! The Hairfair inwhich Tram have this beautiful hair! I love the pretty fringe mixed with the cute plaits. Really is a sweet Combo, This was one of the hair's I knew had to be mine! And dont forget as you shop you are also helping charity in the name of Wigs for Kids. Huggies :*

 Want Theese Items
Bikini: Summer Palm Tree from Wappen (TAF*)
Hair: D530 from Tram (THF)
Jewels: Abaco from Kunglers
Make Up: Eurohoria eyeshadow from Shake Up
Natural Gloss and Teeth from Shake Up
Catliner 009 from CStar
Nails: Matte Intense from MUA (For Slink Hands)
Skin: Renata Skin from Wow Skins (Omg Event)
Pose: Wetcat

*Please Note Landmark to The Aloha Fair wont open until 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment