Friday 25 July 2014

TAF: Color Me In...

More Blogging of the color of The Aloha Fair. Well not as much as yesterday but some of it. I just cannot get enough. I decided today on this beautiful skin from Envy Me, This is just one item the designer has in the Fair, not to mention her shoes and dresses. 3 days to go. Secondly I have been waiting Blog this beautiful dress from LpD for sometime now, so Today was the day! It comes in 4 different colors, Black/Gold is also amazing and very elegant but I chose the Pop color and well its so happy and bright and perfect for days like today when the Sun cant stop shining.
Awww how did the Hair Fair go by so quickly? This will be my last Hairfair Post 2014 and I'm ending it with an amazing hair and soooo wild. It is a must have from Lelutka. I'm away for the weekend... Sunning myself on the beach with Ben. So enjoy yours too :)

Want Theese Items:
Skin: Zoey from Envy Me (TAF)
Dress: Alana from LpD
Hair: Colleen from Lelutka (HF)
Make Up: Sweety Eyeshadow from Topazia
Catliner from Mons
Odd Freckles from Milk Hair (Came with an Hair)
Eyes: Promise Eyes from IKON
Beads: Hemp Hair Beads from Earthstones
Jewels: Folieole from Finesmith
Pose: Milliner Set from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment