Wednesday 23 July 2014

Ice Queen.

Today I am Blogging some Dead Dollz. I have loved Kiddo's dresses from the beginning of 2013 and every single time she comes at us with something more and more edgy. This is her item from Month of Games by Siren Productions which ends 31st July 2014 and is all inspired by 3 most popular childhood games... Chess, Candyland and Cluedo and I haven't played any of them :/ What I love about this dress? Those sharp ruffles! That low neckline and the tight fitting skirt! It really is amazing and not to mention the lace and satin headpiece. With the dress I decided to add a pop of color in the accent of Blue. I added lip color, nails and a jeweled bracelet and I was ready to go. Have fun at The Month Of Games.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: The White Rook from Dead Dollz (TMoG)
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Lipstick: Lips 08 from Kooqla
Nails: Matte Intense from MUA (For Slink Hands)
Bracelet: Shame from Finesmith
Pose: Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment