Tuesday 29 July 2014

FIRE.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
Wowza! So Today in RL I have been really stressed. Sometimes its like I am getting battered by a huge stick. But ah, things happen for a reason right? So for my stress relief I log in SL and Blog. Time to ignore the real stuff for a little bit. So Today I am blogging some Traphouse and Omgosh! These Tees! I love Hawaii so therefore I love this top which is the tropical version. They had me at tropical! Its mesh and yay colors and the prices are really affodable too. they also have really cheeky designs in this shoulder top series. I love them all. Vanity Hair! You all know I love her designs and it has been a while since I blogged them! But lookie at this new design, I love the Boho look plus the full bodied design looks so healthy but yet I think if i tried this is RL it would take a while in my untamed hair! So as I write this I am smiling... That also makes everything a little bit easier <3 <3


Want Theese Items:
Dress: Off Shoulder Long Shirt from Traphouse
Hair: Alala from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Sweety Eyeshadow from Topazia
Catliner 009 from CStar
New Occasoin Lips from Glamorize
Tattoo: Bharati from White Widow
Jewels: Miranda Earrings from Lagyo
Terra Bangle from Shake Up
Skin: Lea Skin from Wow Skins (Black Dot Event)
Pose: Bitch Set from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment