Tuesday 8 July 2014

Dust Clears

Woohoo! I managed to make it back again Today! Today I decided to stick with the flower theme. This round of Chapter 4 is amazing! This beautiful headress is one of the items from there on the gacha machines, I got lucky and got this pretty yellow. I really love Lode for there stunning head accessories. Another Event this month is The Instruments and this amazing top is what Purple Moon have to offer this round. I really love all the beautiful colors and this top has a bare back sooo summer but yet so sexy! Completing my look I decided on more Finesmith in which I decided on an older item in my inventory called Desire! I adore this item because its gem texture change and well the greens fitted perfectly. By the way this is the Wow Skin that I cant seem to change at the moment and is NEW to Wow Skins and it has every applier you heart desires. I wish you a beautiful Summery Week <3 

Want Theese Items:
Headdress: WaterLily from Lode (TC4) NEW
Top: Breezy Top from Purple Moon (The Instruments) NEW
Jeans: Zipper Skinny Jeans from Maitreya
Jewels: Desire from Finesmith
Hair: Marsmellow from LoQ
Hairbase: Innocence Hairbase from The Skinnery (TC4) NEW
Make Up: Yellow Eyeshadow from Shake Up
Catliner 009 from CStar
Nails: Donna Flora Set from Nailed It (Slink)
Skin: Melodia from Wow Skins NEW
Pose and Prop: Shuttered and Jewelery Set from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment