Monday 16 June 2014

Rolling In The Deep....




Today has been one of those days I feel exhausted and for no reason at all really and its only like 2pm. Today I am Blogging E-clipse they are taking part in L'Accessories for June and these are the amazing shoes they have on offer. They are soooo beautiful and have an amazing platform on them. They come in 4 different versions and they have a easy match HUD so you can match your skin real easy. I was searching though my inventory and came across this beautiful mesh top made by Purple Moon, So I thought Id give it a shout out, Its a layered top so
perfect even for more formal events in your calendar. Lastly I am wearing one of Wow skin's newest skins called Selene which is an exclusive to The Thift Shop. It seems that the dark tan is my favourite. I like being a little more tanned theese days... Because basically I am so white in RL and when I go in the sun I just burn... No tan lines for me. But this skin does come in 3 different tones aswell as Appliers for Hands, Feet, Lolas and Wowmeh. Have a great start of the week :)


Want Theese Items:
Top: Mona Top from Purple Moon
Leggings: Leggings from Maitreya
Shoes: Dogma Wedge from E-clipse (L’accessoires)
Jewels: Alexandra from Finesmith
Hair: Nydia from Truth Hair
Skin: Selene Skin from Wow Skins (Thift Shop)
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 084 Gloss from CStar
Pose & Prop: Cubed from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment