Friday 20 June 2014

Open Up The Sky

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/14218498673
For a few days I lost style, I mean I don't know what happened... I just lost myself and because I was trying so hard to make things work... It got worse and its the weekend and Ben is coming so I am bound to be a little away for the next few days. Today I am blogging something I found in my Inventory while I was "cleaning" it!! A while back I bought and fell in love with these shades and this loose sweater from Mon Tissu, and Yes when I found it again... I re- fell in love. I love Yellow... I wish I was brave enough to wear it in Real life. I think I need to loose a few pounds before yellow will look good on me. Guess what else I found while cleaning? this beautiful long hair from Baiastice and its named Claire.Which is funny because that's my Real Life Sister's name and well this hair always reminded me of her. Have a beautiful bright Weekend.

Want Theese Items:
Sweater: Oversized Shirt from Mon Tissu
Hair: Claire Hair from Baiastice
Glasses: Harlow Sunglasses from Mon Tissu
Make Up: Lips Gloss 084 from CStar
Teeth from Shake Up
Beauty Marks from Shake Up
Nails: Matte Intense Colors from MUA (For Slink)
Skin: Fiore Skin from Wow Skins
Pose: Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment