Saturday 3 May 2014

My Darmond....

Woot! Its Saturday finally, it seems like the weeks are going on forever and in England its Bank Holiday on Monday so long weekend, Cant complain too much. I named this Blog Darmond because we were watching Catfish and there was a child on there called Diamond and the way Ben says it, it sounds like Darmond. I think this will be our first kitty's name. Lol. 
Anyway today I decided to get my Gizza on with this edgy outfit called Montana, I love it because it comes in 3 different colors and also comes with handbag and sunglasses (not worn). Talking about sunglasses, I was on Facebook this morning and theres this really awesome page called Second Life Inventory and it features all New Realeases from designers and Gifts. I saw theese amazing Sunglasses which come in about 10 different colors and are under 200L. I fell in love and they had to be MINE.
So I hope the Sun is shining where you are and have a awesome weekend.

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Montana in Black from Gizza
Glasses: Feline Sunglasses from Co57
Hair: Sam from Emo-tions
Jewels:  Positano Night Jewel from Maxi Gossamer
Make Up: Lips 083 from CStar and Teeth from Shake Up
Tattoo: Rise Above from Wicked Tattoos
Skin: Valentina Skin in Tan from Wow Skins
Prop and Pose: Blow Smoke from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment