Friday 9 May 2014

Club Tropicana....

Me, Ben and Wham have been having a reunion. My all time favourite Wham song is Club Tropicana without a doubt, I love the happy vibrant feel of the song and it always makes me smile.... "But dont worry we can Suntannnnn" and it has summer written all over it. I have had it stuck in my head for days and days now, it doesnt help I set it as my ringtone lol.
So Today I decided to Blog the new Vanity Series from Topazia, I love all the flowers and Satin, This is actually a bodysuit, but she has an aray of dresses, skirts and headdresses all with theese pretty flowers on with a choice of colors. Theese Gloves are amazing! They are mesh and you have a HUD with them that you can change how your fingers are displayed.
Have a Awesome Thursday

Want Theese Items:
Bodysuit: Naomie Bodysuit from Topazia
Gloves: My Lady Gloves from Topazia
Hair: Lorella Hair in Fades from Lelutka
Make Up: Eyeliner 108 and Natural Gloss In Venus  from Shake Up
Skin: Mabel Skin from Blush Skins
Eyes: Perspective Eyes in Dew from IKON
Pose: Vanity Set from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment