Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bright Tears....

Thoose tears that come not when something upsets you but when something is so beautiful or makes you so happy you cant help but cry. I love those moments! Engagements, Children being born or the I love you's!All are happy tears of love, pride and satisfaction. I was thinking about theese moments today and I guess thats where my tangerine tears came from. 
So I was lucky enough to be able to have access to the Finesmith VIP Blog Room/Platform. Every month Yula is giving access to 15 amazing Bloggers to a room full of jewels including this new realese from Finesmith called Nina which comes in 4 different colors but I love the vibrance of theese tones. This piece was like love at first sight for me! So maybe its time to head on down to Finesmith!
Notice anything different about me? Yes Aloha! New Skin.... I was actually skin shopping for Ben with Holly but got distracted and bought a skin! And with the appliers only 1L well it was worth it! I was so pale for so long and since the sun has been shining more and Summer is well on its way well its time to get a little darker. 
 "Cause Im happy.... Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof " :D

Want Theese Items: 
Jewels: Nina from Finesmith NEW
Hair: Thelma from Truth Hair - C88 Item NEW
Bodysuit: Bodysuit in Nude from Maitreya
Skin: Ashley Skin from Birdy   NEW
Make Up: Triip Orange from Nuuna, Catliner 009 from CStar and Teeth 05 from Shake Up
Eyes: Perspective Eyes from IKON
 Nails: Love Donna Flora from Nailed It (Slink Hands)
Pose: Handy Sets from Infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment