Friday 30 May 2014

Bold

There's something about bright colors that make you instantly happy. Especially the color yellow :) The darkest days can become a hundred times better with some yellow in your life. I just wish I was brave enough to wear it more. So Today I decided to Blog some Champagne... I know its been a while since I blogged some Champagne. So for last years MVW, He seemed really hard at work with all his requests :) And I honestly am unsure how he got all his inspiration because he had like 10+ outfits to make. Anyway so one of my favorite's was Miss Brazil - SD Damino. What makes this outfit so cute is the little parrots. I always wanted a parrot when I was little and this outfit also reminds me a little of Hawaii with all the flowers and bright feathers.
Have a great Weekend :D

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Brazilian Jungle from Champagne
Hair: Windblown 6 from Emo-tions NEW
Jewels: Mango from Finesmith
Make Up: Matte Lipcolor from Shake Up  
Rumours Eyeshadow from Glamorize
Skin: Ashley from Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment