Thursday 1 May 2014

And I'm Like...

Hello Strangers, Its been a while since I have Blogged and I guess its for a number of reasons, I met someone amazing, my PC broke and I have become unemployed so therefore finding time to even log in SL has been a struggle. But even though I have to use my partners PC I am semi back :D Yay! 
So for my first Blog back I got a little naked and raided Finesmith where I found this beautiful piece, I fell in love instantly because I love casual jewels I can wear more than once and Yula seems to do this so well. Secondly I am wearing a gacha hair from Emo-tions. The headband is separate prize from the hair and is amazzinnnggg! It will be available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival for only 50 Lindens a play. 
Have a Fantastic Thursday

Want Theese Items: 
Jewels: Midbar Set from Finesmith
Hair: Aponi from Emo-tions (Headband and Hair are separate pieces)
Skin: Mabel Skin from Blush Skins
Make Up: Brow 5 from Blackliquid, Catliner 009 from CStar and Teeth and Natural Lips from Shake Up
Pose: Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment