Thursday 27 February 2014

Steal Ma Sunshine....

I'm so so ready for the Summer! Sunshine where are you? Who stole you :( There is nothing better than waking up with the sun shining and being warm. I write this as I have just got home and as I was walking It poured down with rain! England I hate on you! Grrrr!
Anyway Today I decided to be a little different, I have been meaing to Blog some Moondance in a long while, I just got distracted. I love Kat's new ranges of nails, She even made about a billion sets for the MVW Girls. There's some cool Canada ones but I guess Im too bitter to wear them after the Olympics. I also decided to wear a different skin today and I adore Mabel Pure Bliss from Blush Skins, I love how it gives me this sweet but sexy look! Prettiful
Have a lovely Thursday Sexies

Want Theese Items:
Nails 
Shiney Matt - Sand from Moondance (For Slink Hands)
Skin: Mabel Skin - Pure Bliss from Blush Skins
Eyebrows
Brow 5 - Dark Brown from BlackLiquid
Make Up
Catliner 009 from CStar
Natural Lips - and Teeth from Shake Up
Eyes
 Promise Eyes - Mahogany from IKON
Jewels
Kotar - Organic from Finesmith
Hair
Rashida - Light Brows from Truth 
Pose
Handy Set from Infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment