Thursday 23 January 2014

In The Beginning....

I wish sometimes I could rewind time, and just remove a few moments of craziness. I need to understand that not everyone is like me and they deal with things in a different way. But maybe, just maybe this could be the beginning of forever (Under John Legend's Influence). 
Anyway Today I wanted to style something casual and I reallllly needed to take the other outfit off before it got to a week of me wearing the same thing everyday. So this Jacket/Tshirt Combo is part of 55L Thursday's this week from Liv Glam and comes with a cute mini skirt but we all know Sessie prefers her legs covered so I went with theese cute jeans which are actually oe of my old faithful's from Gizza. I finished my look with theese sexy heels from the one and only Gos.
Have a good weekend sexies :*

Want Theese Items:
Jacket/Tshirt: Under Attack from Liv Glam (55L Thursday)
Jeans: Low Rise Skinny Jean from Gizza
Shoes: Angelina Peeptoe from Gos
Tattoo's: Bharati from White Widow and CD902 From Letis
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 083 from CStar
Hair: Tenille 2 from Truth Hair
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose & Prop: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment