Tuesday 21 January 2014

Explain.....

"And if its harder for you, than it is for me....We should probably agree that we wont agree" - Ron Pope. Its difficult for me to open up to anyone so if I show you how weak I am, seriously you must of been special. I just guess weakness is the most unattractive feeling ever. 
So I would love to say Today, but I have been wearing this outfit for 3 days! Cashmere and Keane is one of the most popular stores at the moment, I see it all over Blogs and the Owner seems really down to earth which makes blogging something even nicer. So I went to their Mainstore for the first time when I bought this dress and he has an aray of things, from Female to Male clothing, jewels and shoes! It was like being in Paradise and the Sim is so friendly, its so nice shopping somewhere so peaceful. I really loved this dress the first time I saw it on Facebook and not to menton it comes in alot more colors but I love to look simple and this did it for me. 
Styling it was super simple too, I have decided to turn brunette on you all for once and all. I mean sometimes my outfits might call for my forever supply of red hair but I think I prefer being brunette for the moment it is the way I want to go. 
Have a Beautiful Week Sexies:*

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Rad Sweater from Cashmere and Keane
Hair: Nydia from Truth Hair
Ring: Noir Ring from Finesmith
Tights: Soft Shine Pantyhose from BAX
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: Depleted from Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment