Thursday 2 January 2014

And Today... I Smile :)

And Today I Smile.... And Why? Because I have so many amazing friends and family who I know I couldnt live a day without. Because when all this Virtual World someday disappears, I have made friendships I will take away with me! I love them all... I guess this time of year makes me really appiciate all theese special people. So in Real Life I mentioned before that it was my first Christmas back with my family and I loved every second of being able to be around people who truely love me. But I d have to admit I am sort of glad all the holidays are over now because it is so exhausting and it feels like I havent had a Real life day off work. 
So anyways moving on to my outfit for Today, I decided to add a little pink into it, I mean I know alot of people maybe aret fan's of Pink but it does sort of make me smile! This new outfit is from Gizza, I love the sleek classy top with the belt that draw's you in at the waist and the straight leg trousers, makes it a perfect ourfit for thoose ladies who want to make a entrance. I added one of my all time favourite hair's from Emo-tions called Kacey and Omg I can barely take Mirja's last 3 realeses off my head! Me Loves!
So I hope you all had a fun New year and Enjoyed the time with your famlies during the holiday's!

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Voyage High Waist Pants/Belt and Hankie Top from Gizza
Hair: Kacey from Emo-tions
Jewels: Marbella Ring and Bangles from Maxi Gossamer
Make Up: Lara Lipstick, Teeth and Pink Eyeshadow from Shake Up
Nails: Donna Flora Set from Nail It (For Slink hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment