Monday 2 December 2013

Laced With My Doubt.....

Sometimes its time to unlace your doubts. To just let go and be you! I guess I have been trying too hard with things and what I have decided is... What will be, will be! Im not gonna stress out about it anymore. So Today with my new found confidence I styled this beautiful outfit from Gizza! I love all the colors but this was so great and tailored and perfect for thoose days you wanna look smart but.... chic and different! I didnt manage to get the skirt in the shot but its got a goregous sexy split though the middle! So Rawr! I mixed the outfit with this amazing and one of my all time favourite hair's from Emotions. I love how you have 3 different opitions and also added hairclip or roses. 
Happy Monday <3

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Voyage from Gizza
Hair: Tyra from Emotions
Jewels: Pona from Finesmith
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 084 from CStar
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment