Tuesday 17 December 2013

I'm Not Allowed To Care What You Do....

When someone walks away no matter how long its been.... It takes a lot of adjusting your life. I been trying to change my way of thinking and trying to focus on the positive... My new found confidence and a beautiful new friend. I guess thats alot to smile about and Today I have been doing just that! Smiling for no reason at all! I feel calm and relaxed and it has been a long time since I felt so much like "me". 
So anyway, You know Christmas is 8 days away? Im sure you have lots of Second Life fancy parties to go to and well why not do it with roses and ribbons with this new GIFT from Champagne Sparkling Couture. I feel so romantic and fun in this gown!
8 daysss to go.....

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Christmas Lover from Champagne Sparkling Couture GIFT
Jewels: Winter Drops from Finesmith
Make Up: Green Eyeshadow from Shake Up, Catliner 009 from CStar and New Occasion Lips from Glamorize.
Eyes: Spectral from IKON
Hair: Lika Updo from Miamai and Hairbase Front  and Roses includined in Tyra Hair from Emo-tions
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment