Sunday 29 December 2013

Distant Light.....

So Today has been nice so far! I love this time of the year, when all the stress from Christmas is over but everyone is looking forward to a New Year with New Beginings. Today I had a chat with a friend and I explained to him that 2014 is gonna be different.... Sarah is coming back and full of the convidence I lost along the years or that is the plan. So Today I am showing you a dress made for Miss Indonesia by Alafolie but sadly was never worn.... I say sadly because look at the amount of detail in this dress and not only the detail but it comes with a HUD where u can change 16 different colors, you can mix and match the skirt and top colors and you can change the beading and the headdress colors. It really is one of my favourite dresses from 2013 and its avaliable at Mimi's Choice where you will find your every need! Oh and not to mention my necklace is a New Year's Gift also from Alafolie!
Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and heres to New Beginings....

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Miss Indonesia from Alafolie at Mimi Choice
Necklace: Numero 5 from Alafolie at Mimi Choice GIFT
Other Jewels: Paparazzi from Chop Zuey
Skin: Eclipse Diva from Silken Moon
Eyes: Spectral Eyes in Moor from Ikon
Make Up: Autumn Eyes in Gold, Luna Lips in Bonfire and Signature Eyeliner Femme Fatal from Silken Moon
Hair: Mae from Emo-tions

No comments:

Post a Comment