Friday 22 November 2013

Toys For Tots : Charmed Breedable Fashions

I dont know if I was living a hole the last five years but this week I was introduced to a SL Charity Event called Toys for Tots. For everyone who has been living in a big black hole like myself.... Toys for Tots is a charity in which they raise money for children whos parents cant afford to get them Christmas presents. "The mission of the program "is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted."Toys for Tots Webpage So This Weekend is the Breedable Fair for Toys for Tot's. The sim is beautiful, You need to see it! So Charmed Breedable Fashions is taking part in this Expo and this is one of the items that is for sale and its my favourite, I secretely love Handbags more than Shoes.... Shhhhh! Please note this is not breedable but it is beautiful and perfect to wear right now and also you do get a voucher for the up and coming Version 2 and trust me the colors coming are goregous! 

So as I am talking about Version 2, Charmed Breedable Fashions are still looking for Open Beta Testers! Yes and the places are filling up quick, so Runnnn.... Contact Sassy1 Fizzle! 

Hurry to Toys for Tots it closes Sunday Night!!!! Taxi!

Photo by : Charmed Breedable Shoes Owners

No comments:

Post a Comment