Wednesday 27 November 2013

POE: I'm Just Part Of The List...

I wish sometimes things were easier, How I wish I felt more important to some people in both worlds. Anyways with that being said here is something Important Information coming up! Yes POE is back and ready for another successful year! When I got accepted this year I cannot tell you how happy I was! POE is a grid wide Hunt, featuring over 200 designers putting out FREE gifts and it starts 1st Decemeber 2013! So Today I am wearing this beautiful tartan green (Irish :P) dress made by G Sloane! I think its beautiful and looks like the perfect winter dress, I mixed it with the amazing White Widow which is also a POE Hunt Item!!!! Have A beautiful Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving <3

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Plaid Tunic from G Sloane POE Item
Make Up: Earth from White Widow POE Item
Morocco Lipstick from BlackLiquid
Catliner 009 from CStar
Hair: Listen from Elikatira
Jewels: Diconay from Finesmith
Pose: Corpus

No comments:

Post a Comment