Friday 15 November 2013

Charmed Breedable Fashions

I usually dont use other people's pictures on my Blog but I have an exciting oppurtunity to talk about and couldnt hold out! The first time I heard of Charmed Breedable Fashions was at Fashion For Life and well I was very Impressed back then! But recently I was lucky enough to meet the owners and they let me see how it all works. Charmed Breedable Shoes is your chance to create your own shoes and bags! You are the designer and you are able to breed to make your desired look and you can even sell them on if you get a awesome pattern. 
So the exciting oppurtunity.... Arent shoes a girls best friend? For sure I am a shoe whore! And well Charmed are looking for 100 Beta Testers to test out their new version 2 which has lots more colors and patterns. All you need to to get involved is message Sazzy1 Fizzle Inworld. Get Breeding :P
Have A Happy Weekend <3

Picture: Zandy Oh
Model: Sebastian Viper

No comments:

Post a Comment