Thursday 14 November 2013

Bonfire Heart.....

"You light the spark in my bonfire heart" - James Blunt
So Today I am wearing a bunch of my favourite designers! If you had'nt realised by now I loveeeee Liv Glam! Especially this beautiful urban outfit! I am always scared to wear prints on my thighs in RL because Im concious of my thighs looking big but in SL I can get away with it! This outfit is actually on offer at the Pure Sales Room Event! So Runnnn! I am wearing with it the amazing Maziar set from Finesmith, the Necklace actually comes with more add ons but I wanted a simple and dramtic look and I love it! Finishing this post with my vibrant Fiery Red Hair from Vanity Hair!
Have a Thrilling Thursday!
 
Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Empire State of Mnd from Liv Glam PSR Item
Jewels: Maziar Shawl Necklace and Ring from Finesmith
Hair: The Meadow from Vanity Hair
Nails: Matte Intense Nails from MUA (Only for Slink Hands)
Make Up: Double Eyeliner and Teeth from Shake Up
Pose: Adle Set from WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment