Wednesday 23 October 2013

When Sadness Was The Sea.....

"When sadness was the sea....You taught me how to swim" I found this quote on Pintreast Today and it touched me, I am still waiting to find that person who teaches me to swim but this last year I have been learning to love myself again. Because One day I will find my Lifeguard - :P Anyway Today I am wearing one of Living Imagination NEW realeses. I love that Bodza is now making casuals aswell as Formals and they are just as stunning! Another NEW item are theese beautiful earrings from Shake Up for Boho Culture Fair which is running untill 31st October 2013. 
Have a happy Hump Day ;)

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Going Happy from Living Imagnation
Hair: Salome from Lelutka
Earrings: Dezra Earrings from Shake Up (Boho Culture Item)
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Natural Lipsticks and Teeth Layer from Shake Up
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment