Wednesday 9 October 2013

Cause They Know.....You Own it!!!

Hey You!!! Well after a short Blogging break I am back! I hope you misssssedddddd me! Lol Anyways I am sorry for being away, It seemed so much happened in such a short space. But I am back and smiling and I promise I wont suddenly leave you all again. Anyways sooooo....I went to the Mens Only Gacha (Yes I know im female) and it was amazing, I picked up this amazing neck wallet made by Xiaj and with so many colors in the gacha you wont stop trying!! It honestly drove me crazy! Gacha Whore right here! So also this week was a NEW realese from Truth Hair, I love how Truth is using Huds to change color of your hair now! Woots! I finished the look with theese super cool pants from TattooArt where the pants and also the boxer breifs are texture change! Loving my Urban look!!!! Happy Hump Day ;)

Want Theese Items: 
Hair: Katya from Truth Hair
Pants: Skinny Pants with Boxers from TatooArt
Top: Tina Off Shoulder Crop from Revolt
Neck Wallet: Weaved Neck Wallet (blk) from Xiaj (MOG Item)
Watch: Odyssey Watch from Gizza
Tattoo: Charity's Garden Sleeves from The Sea Hole
Make Up: Intense Freckles, Natural Lips and Teeth from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Pose: Maxx Male Set from Wetcat
Skin: Valencia from Wow Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment