Tuesday 15 October 2013

C88: Unfold Me....

October, October, October! Me and this month have a love/hate relationship! Firstly October I hate you for makng me cold and making it 10 times harder to get out of bed when Its cold and darker but I love you because you hold my Birthday and because of Fashion! October seems to be the Month that everyone starts throwing on thier layers! And I love sweaters and scarfs and gloves! This is too true for this Jacket I decided to wear Today from C88. It always takes me forever to get to C88 because I always forget as theres so many Monthly events etc but I think C88 stands above them all and with this beautiful elegant jacket from ISON it really is a good excuse to visit!
Want Theese Items:
Jacket: Leather Asymmetrical Jacket fro ISON (C88 Item)
Hair: Romance from Emo-Tions
Skin: Elle from Blush Skins
Eyes: Moor Vanity Eyes from IKON
Make Up: Intense Freckles, Teeth and Natural Lips from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Slink Nails: Nail it from Baiastice
Pose: Posesion

1 comment: