Thursday 17 October 2013

.....And painted It Red!

As soon as I saw this dress I had this song in my head!
Red by Daniel Merryweather
"And I can't do this by myself
All of these problems, they're all in your head
And I can't be somebody else
You took something perfect and painted it red"
This is Me Me Me.... I think about things till I exhaust them over and over! Making problems that dont even exist, I dont know if this is a girl thing or just me!
Anyway.... Today I am wearing one of Topazia new dresses, I lovvvveee them all! they come in different bold colors and prints! But I love wearing Red alotttt and now I am hopelessly in love with this dress! My 2nd love of the day is this haiiiiirrr! Oh My Gawd! I love the high ponytail and the high quiff, I need this done in Real Life, I bet it looks so cute! 
Have a beautiful Thursday/Friday.
Kissessss!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Laureen Pencil Dress from Topazia
Hair: Maja from Emo - Tions
Glasses: La Vie En Rose from LWL (Gacha)
Jewels: Pona from Finesmith
Make Up: Lips 083 from CStar and Teeth 01 from Shake Up
Pose & Prop: Color Photo Box from Wetcat
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment