Friday 6 September 2013

C4: Remember This Feeling....

Today I am still feeling a little urgh but maybe its spending too much time at home even though yesterday I did get to spend the day with my Niece in Real Life. Soooo I managed to get to this month's round of The Chapter 4 and Omg I fell in love! Chapter 4 is a monthly event, open every 4th of the month with sale items and gacha's from beautiful stores like this incrediable top I am wearing from Ionic which I have been crushing on for weeks! Come Like their Facebook Page to stay upto date - Chapter 4 - Facebook. I mixed it with my favourite high waisted pants from Gizza and my NEW hair from Exile! Oh I love this tone and the waves. So pretty :) have a great weekend <3

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Lucy Blouse from Ionic (Chapter 4 Item)
Pants: High Waist Woolen Pants from Gizza
Hair: Amercian Woman from Exile
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Ring: Flowers for Madeline Dress Ring from Dalinks
Pose: Lean from Zzang

No comments:

Post a Comment