Wednesday 7 August 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.....

So Today when I woke up, I decided Today I just wanted to have fun in Second Life as Real Life was a little stressful when I woke up at  6am to find my Mum being really sick and had to go to hospital so I am going to spend alot of the time today looking after her. This Post is so important to me because it made me think all thoose times she has been there for me. So it was really strange stumbling across this Sim - Bitcora! It has so much fun things to pose with even a little roundabout, which really reminded me of going to the park with my sister everyday after school. So this reflects my styling today. After seeing this top blogged on both JuicyBomb and Strawberry's Blog. I knew it has to be mine! It comes with a skirt but I decided to rock it with theese Erractic Shorts I was gifted a few weeks ago! Thank You Fran. The top from Mutresse which has a HUD where you can change anything from the lining to the colors and even sleeves. Have a beautiful fun hump day :)

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Lilli Sheer Blouse from Mutresse
Shorts: Briony/Shells Shorts from Erratic
Skin: Mabel Skin/Pure Bliss from Blush Skins
Jewels: Candy Pistacho from Pure Positon
Hair: Midnight/Red from Elikatira

No comments:

Post a Comment