Tuesday 30 July 2013

My SL date : Rodvik Linden!

So guess what Strawberry's Meme was this week? Yes to take Mr R Linden around the grid! So I have to admit I was super excited to start this challege! To be honest I didnt take him too far because he told me he likes to spend time at home but as he didnt know my address, so I met him half way. I bought him a nice warm coffee as we travelled home, talking about modelling, friends and family. At this point I thought what a lovely man Mr R Linden is! 
As any man knows, the way to my heart is though greedy! And as much as I likes Mr Linden. he didnt approve of me playing greedy on our date. I told him its just for fun. But he was having none of it and refused to even sit down. What sort of person doesnt love greedy?
So after this issue, I was finding him a little boring especially as all he talked about was harry potter and Doctor Who! I tried to explain to him not all english people like Dr Who! Geez! So I cut the date short and asked if he wanted a ride home. Where he replied "I dont trust your driving" So he got out his Iphone and got a taxi and that was the last I saw of him. He didnt even take my number? Pfft! I am so unlucky on dates! Dammit! I could of had my SL Made!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Farucia Dress from Liv Glam
Hair: Daisy from Lelutka
Jeans: Classic Jeans from Zaara
Boots: Stagioni Boots from Maitreya
Jewels:Damac Bracelets and Copacetic Tallalah from MG

4 comments:

  1. lol thank you for showing Rodvik around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww no problem, hes hard to please :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, so funny! I still gotta do mine. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irina omg it was so much fun :D Do ittttt! <3

    ReplyDelete