Friday 26 July 2013

Memories.....

Within the last week, I have been thinking about all the memories I have had, but then I realise that sometimes you only remember the good things. One of my good memories within Second Life is joining I am a Top Model Contest, and even though I had to quit half way though, I remember the first challenge and I remember buying this scarf and walking the runway and making it to the next stage. I remember adoring all thoose beautiful models and making friends. At the end of it Beatrice Serendipity won the event who is also representing the United Kingdom for Miss Virtual World 2014. But it is true what they say - No one can take away your memories. If you havent visited the Love Donna Flora Event please dont forget to check it out before Aug 13th  2013 its where I got this beautiful casual dress from. Lastly I just want to end on a happy note, and say last night I made a new memory and I made it to the Eiffel Tower in Second Life and had a really nice time exploring.
Taxi to Love DonnaFlora
Taxi to Eiffel Tower (Ty Strawberry)

Want Theese Items:
Scarf: Paper Fashion Collar from Shi
Dress: Racey Rib Tank Dress in Charcoal from from Larnia (Love Donna Flora Event)
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 070 from CStar
Hair: Flapper from Lelutka
Pose: Rain from Muse Poses
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment