Tuesday 23 July 2013

Marry The Night

Well Real Life has been very challenging today so I am having an alone day Inworld and I wanted to blog something bright and sparkly and this fitted the job. Have you ever been to Sensuelle? Well if not, well you really need to check it out! When I was given the Landmark I was very very surprised.  I have to admit it is one of the best lingerie stores I have ever seen! As soon as I entered the store I saw this beautiful Lady Gaga styled lingerie and knew I had to have it. Look at how it glitters? Wow! Dont all girls love glitter? Well I do! It also has a option to use Lola Tango's with them if you own thoose. I matched it with my one of my favourite skins from Blush called Mabel. I so love this sexy Combo! Hope you have a sparkling week.

Want Theese Items:
Skin: Mabel in Amour Vivant from Blush Skins
Lingerie: Bridgette from Sensuelle
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips083 gloss from CStar and Eyelash Tattoo from Amacci
Eye Lashes: Feather Make Up 004f (R) in Black from Vogue
Jewels: Moon in Scorpio from Chop Zuey
Hair: Dolce in Summertime from Lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment