Thursday 18 July 2013

Look the other way.....

Chebs! Chebs! Chebs! One of the newest stores in our Second Life! And I love every single piece, After my last post with the bustier, I could not resist following it with this beautiful crop sweater. and the textures! Are outstanding. Now let me say I am not one for Animal Print but I love this, maybe because green is one of my favourite colors but Oh you dont realise how easy this was to style especailly as you can match it to literally any of your pants in your wardrobe! Ok Sess breathe!!!! Anyways I completed this look with some awesome hair from Emo-tions for the Hair Fair, And Oh talking about loving appreal - Well I love this sleek long red goregous hair! Just Wow! And by shopping at the Hair Fair you are helping Wigs for Kids! Any reason to not shop?

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Crop Sweater from Chebs (Inworld Store or Marketplace)
Hair: Romance in Flames from Emo-tions (Hair Fair Item)
Jewels: Alexandra Bracelet from Finesmith
Glasses: OverSized Sunglasses from Izzie's
Make Up: Lips Gloss 084 from C-Star
Pose: Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment