Monday 29 July 2013

LDF: Standing Right In Front Of You.....

I saw your face, stuck in a crowd 
Silently screaming out loud 
I felt the beat echo your heart  
Throw me a line cuz its too far
All that you want, all that you see  
All that you thought that you believe
Is it enough? Do you think its too much?  
You say you only trust what you can touch
One Republic - Passenger

Today's Blog I am feeling better. I realised that life too short and if someone doesnt want to make a effort to be in your life, then walk away. So this dress instantly made me happy, remember during Fashion for Life when people where bidding on Desingers to make them something special but also donating all bids to Charity, Well the amazing Enzo Champagne has created this and has donated the dress for the Love Donna Flora Event for the beautiful Rea Quar.
So also Today I decided to take part in one of Strawberry's Monday Meme's and as I didnt get the chance to take Mr Linden anywhere yet, I thought I would do a past challenge as I started the challenges pretty late. So I was scrolling though and I came across the Weird Questions Challenge!

Weird Questions Challenge  
Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Gol
Does your avatar look like the real you? We are oppisites in looks!
Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? No! I never have but mostly because my private parts are usually covered.
If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? I have always wanted one of thoose really cool cars in Second Life so I guess that would be my first stop!
Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Yes I remember once I did that and luckily the item was tranfer so I was able to pass it on to a friend.
Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Well I do sneak into Anthony Audrans house all the time even when hes offline!
If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Zzoie Zee because she's beautiful.
Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? Carilynn Ohare
What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Shouted out Cheeky Boys gesture instead of an applause at a SL Wedding. (Hides)
If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? Why did you make me ginger? :P


Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Grace from Champagne Sparkling Couture (LoveDonnaFlora Item)
Hair: Lika Updo from Miamai
Make Up: Pink Eyeshadow and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Jewels: Pasqualina Earrings from Donna Flora
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment