Sunday 28 July 2013

LDF: Let Me Occupy Your Mind....

One word made me think, made me distance myself and made my mind work overtime. When someone does'nt appiciate you, do you give up on them even as a friend? I have no idea anymore. But I dont want my confused state of mind take over this post. I want to tell you about all the things I did to occupy my mind this weekend, Inworld I have been hanging out with some friends and my amazing brother, just playing greedy or laughing, and secondly I was in my first show since like Feburary for Zanze! Was a really really fun show! Today with my styling I decided to go a little wild! Shey is taking part in the Donna Flora Event and wow! This mini dress comes with a hud with lots of amazing different patterns and colors to chose from but I chose some sexy Animal Print! I mixed it with this beautiful new necklace from Emo-tions! Yes Mirja's Jewel's are still going and getting better and better! This is by far my favourite piece. Happy Sunday :)

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Aisha Mini Dress from Shey (Love Donna Flora Item)
Jewels: Nisha Necklace from Emotions and Africian Summer Bracelet from Finesmith
Hair: Visionaire from Vanity Hair
Leggings: Couture Leggings from Maitreya
Make Up: Double Eyeliner and Lara Listick from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar

No comments:

Post a Comment