Well I hardly ever post twice in one day! But Today I had one of thoose days where I just felt like I needed to style! So I have some good news! Are you ready? I came first place in Champagne Sparkling Face for August! I really was in so much shock! This was one of my biggest achievements within Second Life! So Today I decided to blog their newest arrival called Follow, I love the sequins and following sleeves and not to mention the short skirt which makes it glam but sexy at the same time. I added a new hair from Emo-tions, I love all the wavy hair at the moment and Emo-tions has my favourite shade of red! As I been forgetting to do the Strawberry Monday Meme all week, I decided to do it now.
Second Life Bucket Challenge
Meme Instructions: Share at least 5 items on your Second Life Bucket List and try and complete one of the items on the list this week. - Strawberry Singh
1. Be Able to help the Real Man's Campaign - I decided I have wanted to do this for over a year now. I am thinking I want to hire a photographer with some famous SL faces with the title I am ..... and I support I am a real man Campaign. But as I am working Little in Real life at the moment it will have to wait.
2. Go to Disney Land in Second Life or Go to the Eiffel Tower - is there even a Paris Sim in Second Life?
3. Start to Blog some Home Fashions - My Blog is really about Clothes! I would love to expand it by blogging some Home events and Decor.
4. Ever Since I joined Second Life! There is that one Modelling Agency I would sell my soul to get into. I recently went to the casting and made Final stage but didnt make it. But I will not give up! they will love me one day lol
5. Lastly - Become close to that person again. Who I let down so badly. This is personal but I want to let them know I am trying.
Want Theese Items:
Dress: Follow in Gold from Champagne Sparkling Couture (Includes Earrings)
Hair: Chloe in Flames from Emo-tions
Make Up: Gold Eyeshadow and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up (Eyeliner is CStar)
Pose: Imagine from Elephante Poses