Thursday 11 July 2013

I will pick you up.....

Well Today's Post if very different from my others, Today I am here asking for help for a beautiful women who alot of people adore, and I know most of you have heard about Donna Flora's fight with Cancer as there has been a notecard and blogs posted but I am hoping if I can just reach one person who does'nt know then well that makes me happy. "Squinternet needs our help. She has cancer, breast cancer that has metastasized to the bone and invaded her spine and she is no longer strong enough to create, and she depends on home nursing. Some beautiful people have come together to help raise funds to defray her expenses. The Love Donna Flora event will run from July 25th through August 11th." - Monica Outlander. If you are a desinger and want to help please visit - LoveDonnaFlora. Together we can make a difference to this beautiful women's life who has helped so many of us though Second Life.

Want Theese Items: 
Jewels: SeaQueen from Donna Flora
Bikini: Maia from Prism
Shorts: Briony Shorts in White from Erratic
Hair: Rykiel Hair in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up and CatLiner 009 from C-Star.
Pose:  Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment