Sunday 7 July 2013

I want it my way!!!!


So I am surprising myself, How many times have I joined Sparkling Face of the Month - Champagne Monthly Contest but this is the first time I submitted my own made photo so its true I am really worried but giving it a shot and see what happens. Please wish me luck :) So at the same time as entering this contest I also decided to Blog it, Can I tell you how much I love this outfit? Alot!!! A whole lot! I love the shades, I love the necklace and I love love the dress. sparkling and girly and everything you need for the beach. Its time to be glamourous!!!! Maybe its time to run to Champagne? Taxiiiiii! Also I have to congratulate my best friend Anthony Audran for placing 5th Place in Mr Virtual World! I am so so proud of you! Love from your super fan <3

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Riviera in Green from Champagne Sparkling Couture (NEW)
Hair: Salome in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Listick in Shades of Red from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment