Saturday 20 July 2013

Green Eyes and Freckled Smiles....


Amongst all this drama filling the Second World! I just want to say how proud I am of my avatar and how far she (me) has grown. How she is everything I wish I was in Real Life, Her green eyes, her beauttiful Red Hair anf her stunning Freckled Skin. Not only has she taught he alot of lessons, she is the reason I am me! She and her name have so much meaning, she has allowed me to meet people all over the world, she has let me love and yes maybe dislike! Without her, I wouldnt have this Blog and you wouldnt be reading it! I am a real person with a real life but sometimes that gets a lil stressful and that when I turn to my Second Life! You who know me will know in Real Life I left a cheating partner 7 months ago - Without my SL family and friends I wouldne be here! So I am Proud of my Second World!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress & Jewels: Dana Dress in Mix 4 and Tamar Jewels from Finesmith
Hair: Pocahontas Hair in Irish Red from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red  and Lime Eyeshadow from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins
Pose & Prop: My Red Telephone Box from Whats Next

No comments:

Post a Comment