Monday 15 July 2013

And the sun comes....

So Today maybe I am going a little crazy, well with 5 hours sleep maybe you understand, anyway I was trying some new things on PicMonkey as you see above. I like Experimenting with the pictures and seeing what happens using that site. Anyway maybe I went a little too much, I am not sure. Moving on slowely.... I made it to the Hairfair! Yes after getting so jealous of other people's posts I made it and headed straight to Exile where I picked up this glam curly hair! I love the new Huds Exile has so much more easier! Completing my Post Today I have been reading Strawberry's Monday Meme and today decided to get involved so here goes nothing. 

Strawberrys Monday Meme
How do you deal with Critism: I am always open to what people think of something I do even though sometimes it can hurt me if its something I really care deeply about especially in SLife.
What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? When people treat Friendship's in SLife like they only travel Virtually. I am a person who cares deeply for people if they feel the same or not.
 Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? I would love to have Lunch with Rico and Edi and hear all about their love for fashion, Stand4Love and Interior Designing.
Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? Someone who puts fame in either world before their friends, I have lost a few friends due to thier head getting a little too big and this is very much connected to question 2.
 What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? This question has taken me so long to answer, I really cannot think! 
What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Lolololol No Comment!
What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Haha loads of the terms make me wanna laugh, I find being called Sweetheart a lil cringe!
Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes 
 Describe a time/event in your Slife that you’re nostalgic for.  Thoose starting says in Modelling when you are still learning and finding yourself. 
What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Make me a Sess Gesture.

Want Theese Items
Hair: Glamorous in Light Reds from Exile (Hair Fair Item)
Top: Flowers Bustier from Chebs (Maketplace)
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up
Tattoo:Letis
Jewels: Jasmin from Donna Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment