Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tonight, We gonna Change Forever.....

Today the rain decided to return to England and well its the only day I have off this week so I decided to write a summary post and hope the sun will follow me. Today I was feeling kinda sad and not too happy about some things, so I have to admit I have been listening to Kelly Clarkson all day....Hence my Blog Title. So anyway...Today I am spoiling you with a new dress, yes dress from Finesmith with theese amazing beautiful jewels included, Its mesh and the jewels match perfect with the Lua's Diamond Set if you wanted to add more. I chose the Brown version to show off my beautiful tanned skin from Blush Skins which reminds me of sun kissed skin. I really need the sun back and kissing some of my skin :P Also Blogged at: Blush Skins

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Cindy Skin in Tan - Just Black from Blush Skins
Dress & Jewels: Bali Gown in Brown from Finesmith
Extra Jewels: Diamond Earrings from Finesmith
Hair: Diavolo in Sunburn from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Brown from Shake Up
Nails: Bronze Nails from Finesmith

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up Sessie, you have a gorgeous smile! <3

    ReplyDelete