Friday 28 June 2013

Runaway as fast as you can......


When I styled this look for Stand4Love, I knew I wanted to do a Blog post for it. Because as I styled I learnt to love this outfit and it begun to mean more than a outfit to me. Firstly I want to talk a little about Stand4Love and remind you that you only have 2 more days to enter all details are on the Stand4Love Website. I really want to thank Rico and Edi for starting this amazing Campaign. You have touched so many hearts and helped people worldwide. Ok so moving on to my outfit, this top from Nya's Shop I fell in love with as soon as I saw it, I love casual clothes, Its how I style best and become most Inspired. I would so wear this is real life. I love the colors and the texture is so amazing. I added a hair from Emotions which comes with the texturing changing headscarf and some jewels from Pure Poison, the bracelet being a free gift. Happy Weekend :D 

Want Theese Items:
Skin: Cindy in Nude from Blush Skins
Top: Jungle Top from Nya's Shop
Bra: Chicka Bra from Angel Dessous
Leggings: Black Leggings from ISON
Hair: Kimberely in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Time Tags and Wicki Spikes (Gift) from Pure Poison
Boots: Bossy Boots in Brown from FD (Arcade Item)
Make Up: Lara Lipstick from Shake Up
Tattoo: Rise Above in Light from Wicked Tattoo's
Pose: Giz Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment