Monday 17 June 2013

INYT: One day your Understand.....


Today I decided to attend the Im not your toy fashion show and I have to say it was an amazing show, starting with some cute children models and Lua Vendetta giving her speech about how much this charity means to her. It was very moving and at that point I decided I really did love Lua for what she is doing. After Lua left, some of SL's Top Models took the stage in some of the most amazing styles. I was blown away with each styling. So when I got home I decided to style this amazing outfit from Yoktana. As soon as I saw this I fell head over heels in love with the T-shirt, I love prints on casual shirts. I added one of my all time favourite hairs from Vanity Hair and a extra cool biker jacket from COCO. I finished the look with my brand new skin from Blush Skin which I love which all info is found on the Blush Skin Website. I included some awesome purchases from Cosmetic Fair! Have a sparkling week. All info on INYT go to INYT Blog

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Chloe Skin in Pale Nude from Blush Skins
Outfit: I'm ot your toy from Yoktana (INYT ITEM)
Jacket: Biker Jacket from Coco
Hair: Tubular in Fiery Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Lips Gloss084 and Cat liner 009 from Cstar (Cometic Fair Item)
Belt: Double Hole Belt from SEY
Necklace: Time Tags from Pure Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment