Tuesday 18 June 2013

INYT: Hey There, Delilah


I am so loving all these Exclusive outfits from I am not your toy Campaign. Today I am spoiling you with some Vero Modeo. I really love the bold stripes on this dress, It makes me feel majorally Super Model! It comes with a floppy hat and is also avaliable in Red. See my Shoes? They are an hunt Item for INYT made by Amarelo Manga. So there really is so much going on this week. "The week from June 17th to June 23rd we will have 2 fashion shows, one concert with a live singer, Dj´s, dancers and performers and we will have the exclusive items for sale all the week with 100% donated for the charity, a hunt with a symbolic price and some items for auction. We have the support of amazing designers from the grid who helped and donated exclusive items for this cause, models, bloggers, Dj´s, singers, dancers and the best friends who are helping us expecting nothing in change." - Lua Vendetta. All info can be found on INYT Blog. I also blogged at the skin at Blush Skins.

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Mabel Skin in Nude from Blush Skins
Dress: Sema Dress in Blue from Vero Modeo Includes Gloves. (INYT Exclusive)
Shoes: Pumps Andressa in Blue from Amarelo Manga (INYT Hunt Item)
Hair: Alanis Hair in Saffron from Bliss Hair
Make Up: Double Eyeliner and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Pose: Yula Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment