Thursday 20 June 2013

Im having the time of my life!


"Sorry for the interruption, folks, but I always do the last dance of the season.
 This year somebody told me not to. 
So I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner, 
who's not only a terrific dancer, but somebody... who's taught me... 
that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them. 
Somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be. 
Miss Frances Houseman" 
Dirty Dancing.

Today I am spoiling you all with a number of designers. Starting with my skin which is an exclusive for Summerfest made by 7 Deadly Skins. I loved this skin because of the beautiful tanned texture and the appliers are also made for Slink hands and feet and Lola Tango's if you have them. I matched it with this beautiful colorful swimsuit from Vogue. I love the prints and the bold colors. Just wearing it makes me wish of Summer. I completed the look with my favourite casual jewels from Finesmith and a stunning sleek hair from Lelutka. I call this my swim hair ever since MVW. Have a beautiful ending to your week. 

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Starfish Skin V2 from 7 Deadly Skins (Summerfest Item)
Swimsuit: Elise Swimsuit from Vogue
Jewels: Folieole from Finesmith
Hair: Lana in Rita from Lelutka
Addtional Make Up:Leah Lipstick 08 from Glam Affair
Pose: Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment